Home improvement in Everett, Seattle, Bellevue, and surrounding Washington areas has never been simple than it is with Perdue Builders & Supply. We have 30 years in the business and an A+ rating from the BBB, so you know you’re getting quality service. Our mission is to provide our customers with personal professional service they can depend on for years down the road.
List of exterior services
Although we specialize in siding services in the Washington area, our exterior services go far beyond that. We can help you with:
- Siding: We use products from Alcoa, CertainTeed, and Generations by NorandexReynolds. Choose from a variety of styles such as shake, shingle, and horizontal designs.
- Windows: We can install or replace single hung, double hung, casement, sliding, bay, and garden windows. Choose from options in vinyl or wood.
- Stone and Masonry: Eldorado Stone and Centurion products are used to construct siding and accents around your home and property.
- Decks: With products from Timbertech Decking, we can help you design and construct a lovely area to lounge in and soak up that elusive Pacific Northwest sun.
- Doors: Save on bills with our energy efficient exterior doors, or let in some natural light by installing French doors or sliding doors.
- Painting: Freshen up the look of your home with fresh exterior painting in Everett and Seattle, applied by our trained professionals.
The Perdue experience
As a reliable siding contractor in Everett, Bellevue, and beyond, we pride ourselves on a job well done and being accountable with our customers. Integrity is important to us, and our goal is to exceed our customers’ expectations in regards to our workmanship. That’s why we back up our services 100% with a Lifetime Workmanship Warranty. When you hire us, you can count on the job to get done the way you want it the first time.
Obtain a free estimate
Learn more about our many exterior services, or obtain a Free Estimate by calling Perdue Builders & Supply at (425) 276-4276.
Recent Jobs in Everett, WA
Making progress || ColorPlus James Hardie siding || Color: Timber Bark
Hard at work! Stone is done & siding is coming along nicely.
LP siding replacement. Installed Hardieplank siding, Hardie trim on corners and gable fascia, and Hardie shingles to the gables.