durable, sustainable & beautiful
James Hardie fiber cement siding is the most popular brand of siding in America and has now been installed on several million homes. With its strength, beauty and durability, James Hardie siding enhances and protects homes in all kinds of climates. You’ll enjoy the attractive, low-maintenance finish that comes with baked-on color, and feel safe knowing that James Hardie siding products are resistant to just about anything that mother nature can throw at them.
Fiber cement is an innovative product that combines wood fiber, Portland cement, sand and water to create a sustainable material that looks like wood but lasts far longer with minimal maintenance. Perdue Builders & Supply is a certified installer of James Hardie® fiber cement siding, which means you can get the world’s best-selling fiber cement products from a trustworthy siding contractor.
James Hardie® features
- Protection. James Hardie siding products withstand the harshest climates, as well as damage from precipitation, minor impact and winds up to 130 miles per hour. Fiber cement is also non-combustible, and will not melt when exposed to a heat source.
- Durability. James Hardie products excel in all weather conditions. They won’t rot, warp or shrink, and are impervious to termites and carpenter ants.
- Value. James Hardie features a longer paint cycle that can help save you an average of $5,000 over 15 years. ColorPlus® Technology results in a beautiful, baked-on finish that lasts up to two times longer than field-applied paint.
- Beauty. James Hardie fiber cement siding has the character and feel of natural wood in a variety of architecturally designed styles and profiles.
- Warranty. James Hardie includes a 30-year limited transferable product warranty, as well as a 15-year finish warranty covering both paint and labor.
James Hardie® siding
The James Hardie fiber cement siding line includes the most durable and attractive fiber cement products available today. Perdue Builders & Supply is one of the few Bothell siding contractors authorized to install the full range of James Hardie siding products.
HardiePlank® Lap Siding is the most popular brand of siding in America and can be found on over four million homes. With its strength, beauty and durability, HardiePlank enhances and protects homes in all kinds of climates.
HardieShingle siding has the same warm, authentic look as cedar shingles, yet it resists rotting, cracking and splitting. With a variety of decorative edges, it is beautiful as a primary siding or as a complement to other styles of Hardie siding.
HardiePanel vertical siding is equal to lap siding in value and long-lasting performance. When combined with HardieTrim planks, it can help you achieve a board-and-batten look.
James Hardie fiber cement trim and fascia add the finishing touch to a beautiful, lasting James Hardie exterior. They provide unmatched durability for corners, columns, windows, rakes and friezes.
James Hardie ColorPlus® Technology
For the most enduring color for your home’s siding, nothing beats James Hardie’s ColorPlus® Technology. This proprietary process involves applying consistent, multiple coats of paint that was created especially for fiber cement siding, then curing the finish at a high temperature. A baked-on coating ensures maximum durability and resistance to freezing and moisture contact. The end result is a beautiful, flawless finish that lasts up to two times longer than standard paint.
Factory-applied ColorPlus finishes are warranted against cracks, chips and peeling for 15 years. When you choose James Hardie siding products with ColorPlus Technology, you’re covered by the best warranty in the business.
Custom Color Palettes
Choosing a color for your home can be a tough decision. That’s why James Hardie designers have handpicked custom siding color combinations for each area of the country. The James Hardie siding color palette helps you find coordinating siding colors that complement the style of your home and your own personal preferences.
the right siding for our climate
The HardieZone™ System offers siding engineered with specific performance attributes relative to the climate where the product is being used. So say goodbye to the days of one-siding-fits-all. James Hardie now gives Perdue Builders & Supply the ability to put the optimum siding on your Bothell home.
Ask us about the HardieWrap Weather Barrier!